After three Bass Tournaments the Gainesville High School Bass Team has put its self in position to lead the way to the regional tournament in April. With two regular season tournaments remaining the team will be looking to qualify all 5 teams for regional births.
Current standings for our teams in the North Region of the THSBA are:
12. Briston and Tate Rains with 1420 points.
21. Landon Prestage and Jessie Gutierrez with 1391 points
59. Nadine Woolsey and Austin Cummings with 1287 points
106. Hunter Galubenski and Dwayne Wilson with 1216 points
108. Tyler and Triston Rickman with 1188 points.
There are right at 200 teams and close to 400 anglers competing in the North Texas region.
Our next tournament will be on Lake Texoma on February 22,2020.
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS